Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shopping at the Itunes store

I have been spending a great deal of time shopping for the apps that I feel would best suit the student that I have in mind. I am finding it a little frustrating and I am sure there is an easier way to do this but I haven't found that yet. The problem that I continued to run into is that every time I found an app that I wanted to check out I would click on it and when I tried to return to the main page of apps it took me back to the beginning where I had to once again try to find where I left off. It just seems to make the process that much longer. The positive part is that I have found many apps that should be great, some free and some that are a little pricey. I look forward to downloading a few tomorrow and checking them out.

I have spent quite a few hours looking over the different apps and I think I have found quite a few that would be beneficial to my student. I could never have imagined all the different apps that there are out there and I certainly didn't get a chance to check them all out. I can for see an
iPod touch on my Christmas wish list or I may be borrowing one of my kids touches to try some things out. It certainly opens up a few doors for my future in teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment